Thursday, 24 October 2013

My Autumn Playlist 2013

 
Autumn has always been my favourite season. There's just something beautiful about it. The colour of the leaves and the dark nights. The rain on the windows and the movie nights. I just love autumn and I thought I'd share some of the songs that I've been listening too:


Simple Plan - Meet You There
Photo taken from Pinterest. All Credit goes to the owner.
Malory Knox - Lighthouse
Kodaline - All I Want
All Time Low - For Baltimore
All Time Low - Therapy
All Time Low - Somewhere In Neverland
Simple Plan - Try
David Bowie - Heroes
Ed Sheeran- Autumn Leaves
 
 
 
Photo taken from Pinterest. All Credit goes to the owner.
I particularly love the songs 'Meet You There' by Simple Plan and 'Autumn Leaves' by Ed Sheeran. They are both songs which mean a lot to me because they're beautiful yet they're not complex, which is something that I've always loved about both these artists.
They care about the music, how it helps people and how it makes people feel and this is what makes their music beautiful.






Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig