Tuesday, 26 November 2013

My 10 Current Must Read Novels!

Photo taken from Pinterest. All Credit goes to the owner.

So I spend a lot of my free time in imaginary worlds, as I love nothing better than getting stuck into a good book! I've always loved to try writing my own stories and loving coming up with new story lines and ideas. Another thing that I love to do is share the stories that I love with my friends (which is exactly how I got my friend Rebekah hooked on Ally Carter novels!) so I thought that I could share some of my favourite books and book series with you all!

1. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter

2. Last Chance by Sarah Dessen

3. Skin Deep by Laura Jarret

4. The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

5.  Teen Idol by Meg Cabot

6. The Heist Society Series by Ally Carter 

7. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

8. The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot

9. Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton

10.  Stargirl Series by Jerry Spinelli

I found it very difficult to make this list as there are so many books out there that I love but these have got to be some of my most favourite ones as they're stories that have stayed with me and are by authors that I love!


Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig