Sunday, 10 November 2013

My November Playlist 2013

Photo taken from Pinterest. All Credit goes to the owner.
 
So instead of doing seasonal playlists I've decided to start a monthly playlist blog post instead :)
It will probably have a lot of similar artists but I will try my best to make it a bit of a variety.
Anyway, her is my November Playlist:

All Time Low - Oh, Calamity!

Simple Plan - Perfect

Pierce The Veil - I'm Low On Gas & You Need A Jacket (Acoustic From Hot Sessions)

Marianas Trench - Fallout

Carrie Hope Fletcher - The Way We Were

The Wanted - Show Me Love(America) (Acoustic From Sunday Brunch)

Hello Monroe - You & I

Tonight Alive - Lonely Girl

I've only started listening to Marianas Trench recently but I really love their music. It's different & quirky. I also love how they've made their recent music videos link together as one story, it's a really good idea & I'm really glad that I started listening to them & I would definitely recommend checking them out!

 
Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig