Wednesday, 18 December 2013

My Christmas Playlist 2013!

Photo Credit (x)

It's the 18th of December, which means it's only a week until Christmas!!! So I thought I'd be nice and give you an early Christmas present;)
Here's my Christmas Playlist:

Simple Plan (But of course!) - My Christmas List
 
All Time Low - Fools Holiday
 
Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree
 
Casting Crowns - Peace On Earth
 
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
 
The Ready Set - I Don't Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You
 
New Found Glory - Nothing For Christmas
 
The Piano Guys - Angels We Have Heard On High
 
The Pogues Featuring Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York
 
Passenger Featuring Ed Sheeran - Snowflakes

My Christmas Playlist is a huge mixture of songs and genres, there's songs from Punk Goes Christmas, a song which is entirely piano and other which will always be one of my favourite worship songs. I hope you enjoy some of my favourite Christmas music.
 
 
 
Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig