Monday, 9 December 2013

My December Playlist 2013

Photo Credit (x)

So I've decided to do two separate playlists this month, a December Playlist and a Christmas Playlist (which will be posted a little closer to Christmas).  Although I love Christmas a lot, if I only listened to Christmas music in December then I'd definitely turn into the Grinch after a while.
So as per usual with me, Simple Plan feature heavily in my playlist but this month it's because they've released their first ever EP! 
On the 3rd of December they released 'Get Your Heart On-The Second Coming!' so as to give their fans some new music while they're writing their 5th album.  I absolutely love this EP and I'm completely in love with the 7 songs that are featured.

I've also been listening to a lot of Bastille as my friend let me borrow her copy of 'All This Bad Blood' which is an amazing listen.  Since I've been taking percussion lessons for a few years now I'm pretty passionate about music with a strong focus on the percussion section and Bastille's music definitely does that.

Anyway, enough of my fangirling and rambling, here's what I've been listening to this month (so far anyway) :

Simple Plan - Lucky One

Bastille - The Draw

Marianas Trench - Stutter

All Time Low - Canals

Simple Plan - The Rest Of Us (I cried with laughter and happiness at the music video! And it's also the song that I'm currently listening too)

The Vamps - Wild Heart

Simple Plan - Ordinary Life

We Say Sunrise - Captain My Captain

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Acoustic)

Simple Plan - Try

 
 
Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig