Monday, 31 March 2014

My April Playlist 2014

Hi everyone!
Although April doesn't actually start until tomorrow I though it would be nice to give you my playlist for April:
 
 
All Time Low - Jasey Rae

Tonight Alive - The Other Side

Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

All Time Low - Lullabies

Tonight Alive - Complexes

Fall Out Boy - What A Catch, Donnie
 
All Time Low - Too Much
 
As It Is - Can't Save Myself

Travie McCoy - Keep On Keeping On ft. Brendon Urie

All Time Low - Running From Lions
 
My Chemical Romance - Summertime
 
Pierce The Veil - Bulletproof Love

Tonight Alive - Bathwater
 

As I said in the blog post that I wrote about this album, I am currently obsessed with Tonight Alive's album 'The Other Side'.  I have been listening to it really often and I'm really loving it.  The overall sound of the album is amazing and I cannot put into words how much I love it.
 
I've also been listening to All Time Low's EP 'Put Up Or Shut Up' so there are a few songs from that in this playlist.


 
I've included a band called As It Is and I really like them.  I knew about this band as their lead singer, Patty Walters has a YouTube channel which I've been subscribed to for a while so I decided to check out his band as I really enjoy his individual covers.
 
 Hope you all enjoy what I'm going to be listening in April.

 
Important information for April and May
 
So in May my final exams for my 5th year at high school start.  It's really important that I do well in these so April and May are mostly going to consist of revising so I'm thinking that my posts will most probably be infrequent and not on any sort of schedule. I'm sorry if this makes anyone unhappy but these exams are very important.


Carolyn
x


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig