Monday, 10 March 2014

My March Playlist 2014



March is going to be a bit of a hectic month for me, but I'm hoping to find some time to buy some new albums as my wonderful friend Emma got me a voucher for HMV for my birthday.  Depending on what HMV have in stock when I go I'm hoping to get Marianas Trench's album 'Ever After' but I doubt they will have it.
 
HMV never seem to have what I want when I'm there. Although I've only recently started listening to Sleeping With Sirens (their music features heavily in this months playlist),  I'd quite like to own one of their albums. I've also started listening to Of Mice & Men recently and quite like the look of their new album 'Restoring Force' so if all else fails hopefully HMV will have this in stock.

As I've said, March is going to be busy for me so I've tried to include as many positive/happy/faster songs in this playlist or just songs that I really enjoy listening too and that make me feel good. But this is also because one of my new years resolutions is to be more positive and to try and be happier, so I'm hoping that this will help with that.

Here it is, my March Playlist:


Sleeping With Sirens - Roger Rabbit

All Time Low - Daydream Away

The Summer Set - Jukebox (Life Goes On)

Sleeping With Sirens - All My Heart

Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel

Sleping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang

Of Mice & Men - Those In Glass Houses

All Time Low - The Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler

Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes

Simple Plan - Time To Say Goodbye

Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now, Remember It Later

Marianas Trench - Beside You

Sleeping With Sirens - Stomach Tied In Knots
 
 
Carolyn
x


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig