Monday, 24 March 2014

My Resolutions Update


So as some of you may know, at the end of last year I decided to share my new year resolutions with you all.

I thought it would be nice if I updated you on how I've been getting on with them
(pre-warning/spoiler: I'm failing miserably!)

My first resolution is to make more of an effort with my appearance.  I can actually say that I've done something about this. I got my hair cut recently and have been straightening my hair a lot more often (it's usually a frizzy mess splattered on my head) as I prefer it like this, I feel a lot happier with myself when my hair looks nice (I'm mental, I know!)
I also invested some money into some mascara (I never normally wear makeup but I am now making a start) and I got myself some new clothes (a pair of black skinny jeans - no surprises there - and a new t-shirt from Miss Selfridge).  I'm also going to hopefully be buying some more clothes in the near future.


My second resolution is to try and learn a new instrument (preferably the guitar). This has not happened yet and I've not really got much more to say on the subject to be honest.
Actually I maybe do. Things have been very hectic for me so far this year so I think I'm going to wait till the summer holidays for this one. And now that's all I've got to say on the subject.


My third resolution is to forget about the past and stop worrying about the future. This one is really not working out because it's always been a full time thing for me and it still is. I don't know what to do about this one to be frank.


Stop being so pessimistic is my fourth resolution. This one basically went down the drain the minute I wrote it, there is currently no hope for this resolution.


My fifth and final resolution is to start doing things for myself. I haven't really started this one yet either as I don't really know how to start it. And yes, before any of you get your panties in a twist, I know this doesn't make any sense, it's okay it confuses me too.


Apologies this post hasn't been very interesting or exciting, but I have something a little more exciting lined up for next week.


 Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig