Sunday, 4 May 2014

My May Playlist 2014

Hello everyone!
Oh my goodness, it's May already!  So far, even though it's only the 4th day of the month, I am pretty stressed.  But between exams and college interviews I kind of feel as though I have the right to feel stressed already.
This months playlist is a mixture of songs, although mostly from similar genres that are quite different from each other (although some are by the same artists).   
Apologies that this months playlist is a little short compared to others.  But I am at the stage with some of these songs that I love them so much that I just want to play them on repeat for a very long amount of time.  So here it is, my playlist for the month of May:
 
 
All Time Low - Break Your Little Heart

Sleeping With Sirens - Lets Cheers To This

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

All Time Low - Poppin' Champagne
 
Pierce The Veil - Hold On Till May (I know I have included this song in a previous playlist but I couldn't not include this song)

Sleeping With Sirens - Don't You Ever Forget About Me (Acoustic)

Fall Out Boy (Feat. Elton John) - Save Rock and Roll

Ed Sheeran - One (Live)
 
Tonight Alive - Reason To Sing
 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_Rock_and_Roll
 
A particular favourite song of mine that I have been loving recently is 'Save Rock and Roll' by Fall Out Boy (Feat. Elton John).  I only heard this song for the first time a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love.  For me it wraps up Fall Out Boy's last year in which they returned to music and it is truly amazing.
 
Ed Sheeran posted a live version of a new song 'One' from his upcoming album 'X'.  I am a very big fan of Ed Sheeran, it would be a dream come true to see him live one day. So, to say I am excited for his new album would be an understatement. 
This video has got me very excited as it is beautifully performed as well as shot, I'm very excited to hear the rest of the album.
 
 
I hope that everyone who has exams and deadlines just now is doing okay with the stress and the pressure, I am wishing you all the very best of luck!
Also a big thank you to everyone for being very understanding of there not being frequent blog posts this month and last month due to my exams, it means a lot to me that you're all so understanding about it.
 
 
A little heads up here for some posts (that I am quite excited about) to be expecting soon on my blog (this month and next).
 Although I can not give specific dates just now due to exams and other things, here is what to expect in the near future:
 
- An Interview with British YouTuber Charlie Landells -
- All Time Low Album Dissection -
 
Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig