Monday, 30 June 2014

My June Playlist 2014


Hi everyone!

This months playlist is a lot longer than they usually are, due to the fact I needed a good playlist for the 2 hour train journey I had recently, as well as two very long car journeys.

So here it is, my Playlist for the past month. As usual there s a lot of All Time Low but this playlist also includes a few artists (such as We The Kings) that I've only just started listening too.  So I hope you enjoy the variation:



We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet

My Chemical Romance - The Light Behind Your Eyes

Patty Walters - Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus Cover)

Marianas Trench - No Place Like Home

All Time Low - Keep The Change You Filthy Animal

Panic! At The Disco - This Is Gospel (Piano Version) (How is it possible for a song to be this beautiful?)

We The Kings - Just Keep Breathing

Fall Out Boy - Miss Missing You

All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack

We The Kings - That Feeling

Ed Sheeran - Bloodstream

Patrick Stump - Spotlight (Oh, Nostalgia)

Tonight Alive - The Edge (Acoustic)

Of Mice & Men - Identity Disorder

Marianas Trench - So Soon

Ed Sheeran - I'm A Mess

We The Kings ft. Elena Coats - Sad Song

A Day To Remember - All Signs Point to Lauderdale (The first song I heard by them and now I really want to listen to more of their music)

Carrie Hope Fletcher - The Way We Were

Of Mice & Men - Bones Exposed

Dodie Clark - Adored By Him

Patty Walters - Low (Sleeping With Sirens Cover)
 
Tom Law - All Of Me (John Legend Cover)

We The Kings - Phoenix Hearts

A Day To Remember - All I Want

All Time Low - Poison

Marianas Trench - B Team

Tom Law - Never Met You

We The Kings - Queen Of Hearts



http://www.wethekingsmusic.com/
 
Firstly I want to talk about a band called We The Kings. 
Why have I only just listened to them? Seriously, how have I only just bothered to properly listen to them?  I had heard of them a few times but never actually given them a listen until now and I really wish I'd discovered their music earlier. 
I'm so glad I finally decided to properly listen to them because I'm really enjoying the songs that I've listened to so far.  I especially love their most recent album 'Somewhere Somehow'.


Secondly, as I have done multiple times on my blog, I want to have a little rave about how much I love Marianas Trench.  I decided to have a relisten to their entire Ever After album (which someone has very kindly posted to YouTube) and I fell in love with it all over again (surprise, surprise). 
This time around I became quite obsessed with the songs So Soon and B Team.  Obsessed to the point where I ended up playing them on repeat for hours on end, but don't worry I'm not at that 'I've played this so often that I'm fed up with it' stage just yet! 


 
I'd also like to talk a little bit about Patty Walters (although I think I've talked about him in a previous blog post as well). 
I discovered Patty's YouTube channel quite a while ago and since then it has grown a lot and he has improved a lot as a musician.  I love watching his vlogs, as well listening to his covers, and would definitely recommend checking him out if you haven't already.



I'd also like to quickly highlight Tom Law.  I'd listened to some of his previous covers and already liked the original of this song (All Of Me by John Legend) but this cover is really incredible.  There's just something about it which I really love and I think it's the simplicity.  It's just Tom singing with his guitar and he's just made this so beautiful, you can feel the emotion that is meant to be in this song and I would highly recommend giving it a listen.
I also love his original song 'Never Met You' it's different from what I normally listen too (although his music does remind me a little of Ed Sheeran and we all know how much love I have for that certain ginger and his music) and I really like it and I'm quite excited as I think his EP is on sale very soon.



I have just realised how long this playlist is!  Sorry it's so long, I probably won't have enough songs left to include in my July playlist!
As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently purchased All Time Low's album 'Nothing Personal' (which I am loving) so be expecting a blog post about that album soon.
I am also hoping to get hold of Ed Sheeran's new album 'X' and if I am able too then I will obviously discuss the album with all of you.

Sadly, blogger still isn't working on my computer so I'm unsure as to when I'll be able to post again but hopefully it will be soon.


Carolyn
x
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig