Friday, 25 July 2014

My July Playlist 2014

Hello everyone!
It's the end of the month which means I am going to be sharing with you some of the songs that I have enjoyed listening to over the past four weeks.  I'm going to admit to there being a few songs that I have included in previous playlists but I'm only including them again because i really enjoy listening to them. 
So here it is, my July playlist:


All Time Low - Canals 
 
Dodie Clark & Tessa Violet - Broken Record

We The Kings - Any Other Way

Mayday Parade - If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?
 
MAX ft. The Summer Set - Shot Of Pure Gold / Lighting In A Bottle (Mashup)  

All Time Low - Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)
 
You Me At Six - Crash
 
We The Kings - Say You Like Me
 
Dodie Clark & Tessa Violet - A Permanent Hug From You
 
A Day To Remember - Have Faith In Me
 
Pierce The Veil - Besitos

Mayday Parade - Priceless

Dodie Clark - Absolutely Smittten

You Me At Six - Reckless
 
All Time Low - Six Feet Under The Stars

This Ain't A Scene It's Vegas Lights [Mashup] - Fall Out Boy & Panic! At the Disco (Mixed by Shannen Godwin on YouTube)
 
A Day To Remember - It's Complicated

Mayday Parade - When I Get Home You're So Dead

We The Kings - Secret Valentine



 This months playlist is quite a mixture.  There's sad songs, happy songs and some songs that I have no clue how they make me feel.  


I've particularly been loving musician and YouTube vlogger Dodie Clark (or doddleoddle on YouTube).  I think she has a unique voice and her song writing is beautiful.  She writes songs about things that almost everyone can relate to as well as having a lovely personality.  So even if you don't want to check her out as an artist I'd definitely recommend checking out her YouTube channel for her vlogs.

 
As you may recall last month, I started listening to a band called We The Kings and some of their songs feature on this playlist.
But I'm now in the situation I was in last month with We The Kings, but this time with a different band.  And that band is You Me At Six.
Why on earth have I only just bothered to properly listen to them?  One of my friends is quite a big fan of You Me At Six and has been nagging me to listen to them so I finally did.  From what I've listened to so far (although it's not that much) I quite like them, but I do feel I need to listen to more of their music before I can decide whether I really like them or not, if you know what I mean?


 
http://maydayparade.com/
Also, lets have a chat about Mayday Parade shall we?
I've been listening to their music for a while but I feel as though I've only just started to properly listen to their music and that I'm actually able to call myself a fan now.
I don't know what it is that makes me love their music so much now that I didn't feel a few months ago but whatever it is, I'm glad I found it.  I've been listening to them a lot recently and I'm really loving the percussion as well as Derek Sanders lead vocals.


 
After typing all this up in a bit of a hurry (I'm still borrowing laptops every minute possible to write blog posts as blogger still isn't working on my own computer) I've only just realised that this months playlist is quite a long one, isn't it?

I hope you're all having a lovely summer at the moment,  I know that exam results are due soon for quite a few people and I hope that this isn't stressing out too many of you (or any of you really!) and that you all get the results you want.

Hopefully I'll be able too speak to you all soon, lets hope blogger starts working on my computer.

Carolyn
x

 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig