Saturday, 27 September 2014

My Blogging Birthday!




Hello everyone!
 
I'm sorry to say that I actually missed the 1 year birthday for my blog - it was over a month ago!
 
I started my blog on the 26th of August 2013 and one year later I'm so happy with what my blog is now.
 
When I started 'Carolyn's Simple Life' I had no idea what I was doing or why I was starting a blog, I just knew that I wanted to write about something.
So after reading a few other blogs I finally decided to write about what I care about a lot:
music.

I've written about concerts, albums, playlists, discovering new bands and I've even got to interview some really amazing musicians for my blog.

Along the way I've thrown in some other posts and I've decided to try and add a little more fashion and beauty into my blog (which you will all find out about very soon, I'm super excited for what I have planned on this front to help introduce makeup and fashion to my blog a little better).
Although this doesn't mean that music still won't be my main focus on this blog, as listening to music and talking about it is what I'm passionate about.


I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who reads my blog, follows me on Bloglovin' and has stuck with me here on this little space on the internet, it seriously means a lot to me and I appreciate it so much.
I really cannot express how thankful I am to all of you for reading my blog, you really are a lovely lot!

This blog, although it is small, is my pride and joy and means a lot to me.
I'm so happy looking back at my blog over the past year (although with a little embarrassment over some of my first posts) and I'm very excited for whatever happens over the next year.


Carolyn
x


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig