Thursday, 23 October 2014

My October Playlist 2014



Hello everyone!
 
 It's almost the end of October which means I'm going to share some of the songs that I've been enjoying this month.
I've been really enjoying a lot of acoustic and slower songs this month but also a few faster songs.



All Time Low - Daydream Away

Fall Out Boy - Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year

Tonight Alive Ft. Mark Hoppus - Thank You & Goodnight

Dodie Clark - She

Sorority Noise - Mediocre At Best

All Time Low - Painting Flowers

Sleeping With Sirens - Who Are You Now

Ed Sheeran - Autumn Leaves

A Day To Remember - If It Means A Lot To You

All Time Low - My Only One

Fall Out Boy - Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes

Sorority Noise - Smoke

Ed Sheeran - Photograph



This month I've been really loving some of All Time Low's more 'acoustic' songs, or even just some of their slower songs.  The three that I've included ('Painting Flowers, 'Daydream Away' and 'My Only One') are some of my favourite songs from All Time Low and there have been days when I just play them on repeat.  I personally think that these are all beautiful songs, both lyrically and instrumentally.


This month I was on Bandcamp and I found a band called 'Sorority Noise' and I'm really liking listening to them, especially their album 'Forgettable'.  Their sound is quite different from most of the bands that I listen too, although they're definitely in the genres that I listen too.  I particularly like their song 'Smoke' as I think that it's quite a haunting song yet still intricately beautiful.  If you want to give them a listen then you can do that here.



At the end of last month Dodie Clark posted her original song 'She' on her YouTube channel doddleoddle.  I really like this song and think that it's quite thought provoking and very emotional.  Dodie has the ability to portray her emotions through her music which is sometimes a rare thing to find but it is something that Dodie is very good at as a musician.  I really love this song and I highly recommend that you listen to it. 


I hope you've enjoyed reading about some of the songs I've been liking this month, if there are any songs or musicians you think I should listen too then please let me know in the comments.


Carolyn
x
 
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig