Sunday, 26 October 2014

Zoella Beauty | Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist


Hey everyone.
 
This week I popped into Superdrug to buy a new fragrance.
I used to wear 'Love Etc.' by the Body Shop but they discontinued this line and I finished my last bottle of the 'Love Etc.' perfume last week.
So I decided to have a very long nosy around Superdrug to find a new fragrance.

I tried Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' (way too expensive for me but it smells amazing!) and Britney Spears 'Fantasy' which I also really liked.  But I was mostly excited about trying Zoe Suggs body mist from her 'Zoella Beauty' range and I fell in love with the scent, so that's what I decided to buy.

 
Just in case anyone doesn't know Zoe is a beauty blogger and vlogger and recently launched her own beauty line which I've been really excited to try out.

I really love this scent, it's quite summery but I love how it's a strong scent but not overpowering. 
I also love the design on the bottle, I think it's really pretty and I love the polka dots on the back of the bottle.
The only issue is that I feel the scent doesn't last for very long but apart from that I don't have any complaints about it as a product.

If you want to buy any of Zoe's products you can get them from Superdrug here or Feel Unique here.


Carolyn
 x


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig