Thursday, 20 November 2014

My November Playlist 2014

 

Hey everyone!
 It's almost the end of November which means I really need to get my act together and start buying Christmas presents!  I have the ideas in my head but I actually need to start buying the presents.
This month my thoughts and feelings have been everywhere.  I've had some really good days and some pretty bad ones.  So this month's playlist is a real mixture of songs. 


Defy You Stars (Ft. Phil Tacoronte) - Eventually

All Time Low - Time Bomb

7 Minutes In Heaven - Battleground (Acoustic)

Dodie Clark - Just A Dream

All Time Low - Vegas

7 Minutes In Heaven - Misconnections (Acoustic)

Emma Blackery - Perfect

Mallory Knox - Shout At The Moon

Defy You Stars - You're What It's All About

All Time Low - Actors

A Day To Remember - City Of Ocala

7 Minutes In Heaven - Rotation (Acoustic)

Sleeping With Sirens - Satellites



I really don't think words can explain how much love I have for 7 Minutes In Heaven's music.  I've been listening to them for a few months and I can't believe I'm only just sharing them with you all.  Well, I'm actually going to admit to wanting to keep them as my little musical secret for a while.  But I'm sharing them with you now and I really can't stress enough how much I think you should listen to their music. 
Even if you don't enjoy this genre of music (pop punk) then you'll most probably enjoy their acoustic songs (I've linked one of my favourites - 'Rotation' - as a video above). 
I'm pretty desperate to get my own copy of their EP 'The Statement' cause I've listened to it on YouTube and I absolutely love it.


I've talked about Defy You Stars quite a lot here and I even got to interview their frontman Nikk Banos (you can read the interview here).  I'm gonna take a lot of happiness in talking about them again.  I've had their songs 'Eventually' and 'You're What It's All About' blasting through my earphones a lot this month, they're both great songs.  I particularly love 'You're What It's All About' I think it has quite a haunting sound to it but it's still really beautiful.
 I just think they're a really amazing band and deserve to go far in the music industry. 
I was also very excited when they announced the track list for their upcoming album - I seriously can't wait to get my hands on a copy when it's released.
I'd also absolutely love a collaboration between 7 Minutes In Heaven and Defy You Stars, I think it would be brilliant.


Photo Credit (x)

You may have already read in my post The Power Of Words that I listened to the song 'Actors' by All Time Low for the first time this month.  I have so much love for this song.  Dynamically, lyrically and atmospherically I think it's brilliant.  It overwhelmed with an emotion I can't describe and this made me love it even more.
Since I booked me and my friend tickets to see All Time Low and You Me At Six (I am beyond excited for February!) I've been listening to All Time Low with a different view.  I'm still trying to get my head round the fact that I'll be seeing them in concert!


I hope you've enjoyed reading about some of the music I've been enjoying this month.  Let me know in the comments what music you've been listening too recently and also any songs you think I should check out.

Carolyn
x

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig