Sunday, 2 November 2014

The Liebster Awards 2

Photo Credit (x)

Hey everyone!
 
You might remember that a while ago Ciara from Red Clover nominated me for the Liebster Awards (you can read this post here).  Now the lovely Sneha has nominated me as well and I want to say a really big thank you to her for the nomination.

 
The rules are:
1.  You must answer the questions sent to you
2.  Nominate 11 other Bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
3.  Ask them 11 questions of your own for them to answer in their own post.

 
I'm actually going to nominate bloggers who have under 200 followers on Bloglovin (you can follow me on Bloglovin here) as I don't actually have Twitter.
 
Here are my answers to the questions that Sneha set:
 
 
 
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging, and what do you find most challenging?
 
I really enjoy talking to other bloggers cause I think that the blogging community is very friendly.  I also just really enjoy writing about the music that I love because writing and music are two of my favourite things.
I think what I find the most challenging is actually being able to do certain songs or artists justice when I'm writing about them, it's something I struggle with.  I also get writers block very easily but then there are other days when I can't write quick enough!
 
 
2. Where would you like to be in 10 years time?
 
The dream for me would be working and living in London or the surrounding area.  But mainly I would like to be happy, healthy and with people that I love and care about (even if these are people I haven't actually met yet).
 
 
3. Top 5 cities in the world that you would like to visit
 
London (I've been once and would love to go again)
New York
Sydney
Toronto
Vancouver (I'd love to visit again)
 
 
4. What dish do you think you can cook/bake better than anyone else?
 
I love making cupcakes!  Although I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other people who are so much better than me when it comes to making them.
I also love making pasta dishes.
 
 
5. If you could buy one designer item and money was no object, what would it be and why?
 
 I'm not really sure if this counts as designer but I'd really like this Vans Route 99 Jacket.
 
Photo Credit (x)
 
 
6. What mobile phone are you currently using, and what do you think of it?
 
I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.  I really like it because it means I can have a lot of music on my phone which is what I mostly use it for.  The only issue is that when I first got it the back camera was really great quality but out of the blue it won't focus properly
 
 
7. What feature do you really like about yourself? (it can be a physical feature or a quality/trait)
 
I honestly have no idea how to answer this question!  I honestly can't think of anything just now.  Maybe my imagination?
 
 
8. One book that you would read a thousand times over without ever being bored.
 
This is such a difficult question for me!  I love reading and there are so many books and series that I love so much.  Probably 'Treasure In An Oatmeal Box' and any book by Sarah Dessen really.  I also really love 'If I Stay' by Gayle Foreman and 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky.  I also really love books by Rainbow Rowell.
 
 
9. At what time of the day do you feel the most productive?
 
Probably the evenings, I'm never awake enough the rest of the day!
 
 
10. Do you have any irrational fears?
 
I don't really have any irrational fears but I have a lot of weird phobias. 
 
 
11. The one thing that cheers you up if you’ve had a lousy day.
 
 Definitely a cosy night in with some good music and a hot chocolate.
 
 

The bloggers I nominate are:


Allie from Reckless

Katie from Katie Lily

Lisa from Sumptuous Elixir

Sara from Sara Pags

Nicole from Rose and Muse

Marie from Rainbows and Unicorns
 
 Nevaeh-leigh from Nevaeh-leigh

Sophie from Sophalou

Em from The Musings Of Em



My questions for the bloggers I have nominated:



1.  What has been your best/favourite blogging moment so far?

2.  If you could be someone else for a day who would you want to be?

3.  Do you prefer Instagram or Twitter?

4.  What's your favourite song at the moment?

5.  What are some of your favourite blogs?

6.  If you could only ever order one drink from Starbucks what would it be?

7.  What is one of your favourite inspirational/motivational quotes?

8.  List 5 of your favourite musicians.

9.  If you could be any fictional character (Book, TV or Film) who would you like to be?

10.  Do you prefer going for a walk or going for a run?

11.  What are you most looking forward too this month?



Thanks so much and I highly recommend that you all check out the blogs that I've tagged, their all really great!  Please also check out the lovely Sneha's blog who nominated me, her blog is great.
 
Carolyn
x

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig