Monday, 1 December 2014

The Christmas Tag 2014

 
Hey everyone!
 
I've seen this tag floating around  a few blogs such as The Musings Of Em and Milk Bubble Tea and I thought I would jump on the blogging bandwagon.  Also, I'm starting to feel very festive so I hope you like my Christmas tag!
 
 
1.  What is your favourite Christmas movie(s)?
 
Oh my goodness!  Where to start?  I absolutely love 'It's A Wonderful Life' and I actually got to see it in black in white at the cinema at Christmas time a few years ago.  It was such a lovely Christmas-y experience.
I also love 'Elf', 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation' and 'Nativity' with Martin Freeman - they're some of my must watch films at Christmas time.

 
2.  Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

 Definitely on Christmas morning, I feel it's more exciting!

 
3.  Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

 Not really.  I have lots of great memories from lots of different Christmases!

 
4.  Favourite festive food?
 
This is probably just me but I love mini apple pies (especially from Mr Kipling) because I don't like Christmas mince pies so, when everyone else is munching on mince pies I treat myself to a mini apple pie.

 
5.  Favourite Christmas gift?

 I honestly can't decide, I'm lucky enough to have been given lots of lovely Christmas gifts that I can't chose just one!  Probably my Sony eReader, my camera or my All Time Low 'Don't Panic!' album.

 
6.  Favourite Christmas scent?

 I love 'Sweet Apple' from Yankee Candle although I'm not sure if it's really a 'Christmas scent' but I love it anyway.

 
 
7.  Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

 For the past few years I've really enjoyed helping out at a local Christmas Eve church service.  I really enjoy it and it always makes me really excited for Christmas the next day!

 
8.  What tops your tree?

 A very glittery gold star.

 
9.  As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
 
I went through a phase of really wanting a Nintendo DS.  I remember one Christmas I really thought I was going to get one but I didn't.  But then I got one for my Birthday instead so I'm not really sure if that counts.  Otherwise I can't really think of anything.

 
10.  What's the best part about Christmas for you?

There's so many amazing things!  I love Christmas lights and I love exploring the Winter Wonderland and European Market in Edinburgh.  I love spending time with family and friends.
I always love wandering around Edinburgh at Christmas and taking loads of photos, everything always looks so magical and breath-taking.
 
 

I'm tagging:

Esmee from Ezzlepops

Allie from Reckless

Nina from Niness

Marie from Rainbows & Unicorns

Leah and Rachel from Beyond The Velvet
 

I hope you enjoyed reading my Christmas Tag.  If you've done it then send me the link in the comments and I'll give it a read.  Or if you just want to answer some of the questions at random then tell me your answers in the comments, I'd love to hear from you all.
 
Carolyn
x
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig