Friday, 16 January 2015

Introducing: A Spotlight On...


Hey everyone!


 
I'm really excited to introduce you all to something I've been wanting to start on Carolyn's Simple Life for a while now. 
That something is 'A Spotlight On...'.

For a while now I've been wanting to write posts where I focus on an individual artist or song but I had no idea how I wanted to do this.
So, I decided to sit down for a while and have a think about what I wanted to do and how I could fit this into my blog.

You may have seen earlier in the week that I posted about All Time Low's new song 'Something's Gotta Give'.   I really enjoyed writing this post and I got some really nice feedback about this post, which grounded my initial ideas for this type of post.


http://dreams-only-last-for-a-night-x.tumblr.com/post/107962913358

I finally decided on the idea and name of 'A Spotlight On...'.
Every so often I'll write a post about one specific artist or song that I'm really liking.  I'll still be doing my monthly playlists and album dissections alongside these posts. 
 
These posts will be spontaneous and I can't guarantee that I'll write them every month like I do with my playlists (although I might change this if you enjoy them).  The first post for this little project should be up very soon (let's view the 'Something's Gotta Give' post as a practice run shall we?).
 
I hope you all like this idea and please let me know in the comments if you have any ideas I could add to this, I want you to enjoy these posts as much as I do.
 

Carolyn
x

 
Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig