Sunday, 22 February 2015

My February Playlist 2015


Hey everyone!
 
This month has been very busy for me.  I've had a lot going on but, as usual I'm always making sure I have time to listen to music.  Also, this month I was lucky enough to go to a concert, which was amazing and has had a pretty big influence on what I've been listening too this month.

This month's playlist is sort of long and has quite a mixture of songs but, I hope you all like it anyway. 

 
 
Fall Out Boy - Irresistible

You Me At Six - Contagious Chemistry

All Time Low - Stella

We Are The In Crowd - Manners
 
BriBry & Dodie Clark - Elastic Heart Mashup (Original by Sia)
 
Pierce The Veil - The Boy Who Could Fly

You Me At Six - Underdog

Sleeping With Sirens - Satellites

Emma Blackery - Next To You (Version With Charlie Simpson)

All Time Low - Painting Flowers

Fall Out Boy - The Music Or The Misery
 
Neck Deep - Growing Pains

Sleeping With Sirens (Ft. Matty Mullins) - Congratulations

Fall Out Boy - Novocaine

Rusty Clanton - Novels (Version With Dodie Clark)

You Me At Six - Fireworks

All Time Low - Sick Little Games
 
Boys Like Girls - Thunder

Sleeping With Sirens - Go Go Go
 
BriBry & Dodie Clark - Out Of The Woods (Original By Taylor Sift)

You Me At Six - Loverboy
 


https://www.facebook.com/youmeatsix/photos_stream?ref=page_internal
 
 Yet again I'm going to take great delight in having another excited ramble about You Me At Six.  I was fortunate enough to see them in concert with All Time Low this month (which you can read about here) and since then I have even more love for their music.
In particular I've been loving the songs Fireworks, Underdog and, Loverboy which were all songs that they performed on tour.  And hearing these songs live was actually my first time hearing them which was a new but amazing experience for me.
They put on an live incredible show and I'd love to see them again, especially since I'm getting into their older albums 'Sinners Never Sleep' and 'Hold Me Down', I'd love to get my hands on copies of them.  I've been listening to You Me At Six a lot this month, especially these past few days and, I really hope I can complete my You Me At Six album collection pretty soon.




I've also been really loving Novels by Rusty Clanton this month, in particular the version with Dodie Clark.  I wrote a post on it (which you can read here) but I want to talk about it again.  I love this song so much and I think it's really beautiful.  I'm a really big fan of Dodie's music and when I listened to this on her channel it made me gain a lot of respect for Rusty Clanton as a musician.
Novels is written so well and both Rusty and Dodie perform it so beautifully.




This month I've been loving Sleeping With Sirens.  At the end of last month they released their song Go Go Go from their album Madness that's being released in March.  I really love the song and it's made me really excited to hear the rest of the album when it's released. 
I've also been listening to a few of their older songs and I'd love to get my own copy of their earlier albums.



I hope you liked my playlist for this month.  Let me know in the comments what music you've been listening to this month, I'd love to hear from you.

Also, if you'd be interested in me making public copies of my playlists on YouTube for you to listen too, then let me know in the comments and I might start doing that next month.

Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig