Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Becoming Your Own Hero | Part 1


https://enriquesmassage.wordpress.com/2014/05/21/sink-or-swim/


Hey everyone!

I've tried writing and rewriting this post way more times than I'd care to count.  I have a lot of things in my head that I want to say on this but I've been struggling to start it.
But after a lot thinking, writing, rewriting and a lot more thinking, I've finally decided to be start a series on my blog called 'Becoming Your Own Hero'.

In this post I'm just going to give a general idea of what this series will/could be (for my own benefit as much as yours).

Basiacally, I've been thinking about self confidence and self happiness a lot recently and also questioning it.  Actually, it's something I have thought about on a daily basis for a few years.
And, I tend to ask myself the question 'Why is my self confidence and my happiness with who I am practically non existent?' a lot of the time.
I've come to the conclusion that I can't be the only person who thinks this regularly (please let me know in the comments if you feel the same/similarly as me - we can have a virtual tea party together to help us all out).
 
 

So, I thought I would have a look at this question in more detail through a series of blog posts.  But, also look at what I can maybe do to try and improve my self confidence and try to find some happiness about who I am as a person (who am I am towards both myself and other people).

I want to do this to see if it will help my self confidence.  But I also am really hoping to achieve is to help other people who feel as lost in their own skin as often as I do because, it's not a nice place to feel lost, trust me.
Even if this doesn't work out how I'm hoping I'm sure we'll learn something from it.  If not then maybe we can all just laugh at my mishaps together instead?  Because lets face it, I'm bound to mess up the whole 'self confidence' thing at least twice.


I will try my very best to get the first 'proper' post from this series to you all soon, it's something that I'm really looking forward too writing and I hope you all enjoy it too.

Let me know in the comments what you think of this series idea, I'd love to hear from you.
 
 
Carolyn
x
 
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig