Sunday, 29 March 2015

My March Playlist 2015


Hi everyone!
 This month's playlist is very, very long.  Basically over the past few weeks quite a few of my favourite bands have released new music and, I've found quite a few new bands to listen too as well, which has made me very happy. 

I hope you all like my playlist for this month.


All Time Low - Runaways

Fall Out Boy - From Now On We Are Enemies
As It Is - Concrete

State Champs - Simple Existence

Roam - Head Rush
Defy You Stars - Scared For You

Sleeping With Sirens - Madness

Symmetry - Shake Shake

State Champs - Deadly Conversation

Fall Out Boy - Pavlove

BriBry - Astronauts

Neck Deep - Losing Teeth

Sleeping With Sirens - The Strays

State Champs - Elevated

PVRIS - St Patrick

Roam - Warning Sign

Defy You Stars - Like Glass

Symmetry - Cure

State Champs - Prepare To Be Noticed

Fall Out Boy - Hum Hallelujah

Neck Deep - I Couldn't Wait To Leave 6 Months Ago

Sleeping With Sirens - Save Me A Spark

Defy You Stars - Wild Fires

All Time Low - Kids In The Dark




This month I have been loving Neck Deep.  I started listening to them a little bit last month but now I've listened to quite a few of their songs and really want to get a copy of their album 'Wishful Thinking'. 
Their sound makes me think a little of older pop punk but they still manage to keep their overall sound a modern one which I love.
I've been loving their songs 'Losing Teeth', 'Growing Pains' and 'I Couldn't Wait To Leave 6 Months Ago' and I'd highly recommend giving them a listen.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Finer-Things-State-Champs/dp/B00EELPN8U

This month I also started listening to State Champs and oh my goodness, I love their music!  I tried to get a copy of their album 'The Finer Things' when I was last in HMV but, unfortunately they didn't have it in.
I've listened to a lot of the album on YouTube which I kind of hate myself for cause, this means if I do get a copy of the album then there won't be many songs on the album that are new to me (which is one of my favourite things about getting a new CD). 
  When I've listened to their music I've found myself smiling the whole way through which I really love. 


https://www.facebook.com/symmetrytheband/photos_stream

This month I started listening to a band called Symmetry.  My lovely friend Esmee from Ezzlepops saw them on tour with McBusted and recommended that I give them a listen.  I'm so glad she did because what I've listened to of their music so far I'm really liking. 




I hope you all like my playlist, let me know in the comments what music you've been loving this month.

Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig