Thursday, 5 March 2015

My (Slightly Late) February Favourites 2015




Hey everyone!

Since my birthday was at the end of February I took a little time off from blogging to spend time with my family and friends, which means this post is going up a little later than I intended.   But I still have my February Favourites to share with you all, I hope you like them.



YouTube Channels

I loved watching Zoe's vlog from the Playlist YouTube Convention this year.  My favourite part of this vlog was seeing her meet up.  I loved how relaxed and laid back it was and, it was really nice seeing a meet up that makes it really easy for the viewers to make new friends.
 

 
 I have loved watching Matt's vlogs from his time in Orlando.  Seeing all the Disney parks was really cool because I've never been to a Disney resort.  I found myself smiling the whole way through the vlogs because Matt's vlogs are very laid back and, it was really lovely watching him take his daughter Darcy around the parks.
 
 

Blogs

Two Little Pigs Down Under

Oh, the love I have for this blog!  Two Little Pigs Down Under is ran by twins Rosie and Lydia and, I am so glad that I found their blog!  I have my lovely friend Allie over at Reckless to thank as she tagged them in the Liebster Awards.

When I first clicked on their blog I will admit that I spent quite a long time scrolling through their blog, reading various posts and finding myself smiling the whole time.
I highly recommend having a look through their blog but make sure you have a lot of time because, once you start reading their posts you won't be able to stop!
 
Create Flash


You may have seen from my Instagram that this month I got my new camera (a Canon 1200D with a lens kit!!) and I've been needing some inspiration to get me started.  That's why I'm so, so glad that I found create flash.  The photography on this blog is really beautiful and if my photos can ever be half as good as these then I'll be really happy.
If you're looking for some photography inspiration then I'd highly recommend having a look through the Create Flash blog, it's brilliant.

 
Music

You Me At Six & All Time Low UK Arena Tour
http://adamelmakias.com/live/all-time-low-uk-arena-tour-photos/
 
This month I was fortunate enough to see All Time Low and You Me At Six on their joint headline UK arena tour.  I had the most amazing time and I'd absolutely love to see both bands live again.
 
 
 This means that I have been listening to both bands a lot recently, both before and after the concert.
You can see my photos and read more about the concert here.

 
 
Movies 
 
If I Stay


Oh my goodness this movie!  If you've been hanging around my blog for a while then you might remember from my September favourites last year that I loved the book this movie is based on.  This meant I had really high expectations for the movie, I wanted it to live up to the amazing story that the book tells.  And I am so glad that it did.  
One of my favourite things about this movie is the soundtrack.  Music is a really big part of the story and the music selected for the soundtrack was perfect.
I also love that the actors in the movie definitely done the story justice, you can tell from their performances that even the secondary characters had a depth to their story.


Big Hero 6

As part of my birthday I went to see Big Hero 6 in the cinema with some of my family.  I absolutely loved this movie!  It's a fun, family film but I personally feel it also has a lot of really important lessons hidden in it which I think is why I loved it so much.
And, like If I Stay, I loved the soundtrack for this movie and I think the songs were really well selected.
Also, after seeing Big hero 6 I now really want my own personal Baymax!



Books
 
Love, Tanya
by
Tanya Burr


I absolutely love this book!  I love the variety that's in this book, there's makeup, fashion, confidence, cooking, YouTube and more.  I've loved flicking through this book, trying out hairstyles with my mum, learning about makeup and skin care and, I definitely want to try making the lemon drizzle cake recipe very soon.
I'd highly recommend getting this book if you want to learn more about fashion and beauty or, if you want some tips about self confidence because Love, Tanya is a great source for this.


I hope you've enjoyed hearing about what I loved during February.  Let me know in the comments what you loved during February, I'd love to hear from you.


Carolyn
x
 
Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig