Sunday, 26 April 2015

My April Playlist 2015

 
This month has been filled with a lot of ups and downs for me. 
Me being the way that I am means that I've been focusing on the negatives way more than the positives.
 
But luckily for me, this month saw the release of two new albums from two of my favourite bands so, my earphones have been good companions (as usual) for a lot of stressful situations this month.

I hope you all enjoy finding out about some of the music I've been listening too during April.
 
 
All Time Low - Cinderblock Garden
 
Pierce The Veil - The New National Anthem
 
Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
 
As It Is - Silence (Pretending's So Comfortable)
 
All Time Low - Missing You
 
Against The Current - Another You (Another Way)
 
Tonight Alive - What Are You So Scared Of?
 
All Time Low - The Edge Of Tonight

As It Is - Cheap Shots & Setbacks
 
Fall Out Boy - Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
 
Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio
 
The Summer Set - This Is How We Live
 
All Time Low - Satellite

As It Is - Sorry
 
Defy You Stars - Morning Talks, Late Night Walks
 
Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
 
Twenty One Pilots - Guns For Hands

As It Is - My Oceans Were Lakes


 
 
It's safe to say that the album I have been loving the most this month, is All Time Low's Future Hearts album.  It was released on the 7th of April and since then I have been listening to it a lot. 
I've included what have been some of my favourite tracks so far but, I'm really enjoying the album as a whole and will hopefully have a separate post written about it soon.
 
 
http://www.gigslutz.co.uk/introducing-twenty-one-pilots/
 
This month I finally took the time to sit down and listen to Twenty One Pilots for the first time.  What I've listened too so far I absolutely love and, I'm hoping to get a copy of their album 'vessel' soon.  I think what I like about their music so much is how completely honest and emotional it is.
I've also watched quite a few of their live videos and I'd love to see them in concert, their shows look absolutely incredible.



This As It Is released their debut album 'Never Happy, Ever After' through Fearless records. 
You may have seen from my Instagram that I picked up my copy on the day it was released here in the UK, I've been looking forward to hearing this album since they announced that they were recording. 
I've definitely not been disappointed by this album, it's absolutely incredible and, like with Future Hearts, I'll hopefully have a separate post written about this album in detail soon.



Let me know in the comments what music you've been listening too this month, I'd love to hear from you.


Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig