Saturday, 11 April 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

https://amommasview.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/the-versatile-blogger-award/


Hey everyone!
I was nominated by the lovely Izzy K and Key To My Sparkle for the Versatile blogger award! I've seen this award floating around the blogging world a lot recently so I was really excited when I saw that I had been nominated.

 
The Rules are:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award  
2. Tell your readers and the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself
3. Finally, nominate 15 other blogs for the award



1.  If you've been reading my blog for even a little while then, you'll know that I love music.  But I can't really play any instruments although, I'd love to learn the guitar, I'd love to play the drums (I can play about 3 basics beats, very badly) and, I really need to take the time to learn to play my ukulele properly.




2.  Because of number one, I absolutely love going to concerts.   I have been to a total of 3 concerts (although I would love to go to a lot more), my first being Lawson, then Tonight Alive and most recently, All Time Low and You Me At Six on their UK arena tour.
Later this month I'm going to see Take That with my mum and my big sister, I'm really looking forward to this as I'm in need of a night out with them.  And, this week I booked my ticket to see All Time Low and Neck Deep at their Reading & Leeds warm up gig, which I'm unbelievably excited for!
 

 
3.  I'm a very indecisive person, which means I'm a nightmare to go shopping with unless I definitely know what I want - I'm at the stage where my indecisiveness is making me frustrated with myself when I go shopping for anything!



4.  I really enjoy creative writing, it's what got me started writing in the first place and I think it will always be something that I enjoy doing.



http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Disney_Wiki
 
5.  When I was younger I was certain I'd be fine without a queen, just a king inside his castle with an ocean in between....sorry I'll stop typing/singing All Time Low Disney wasn't a huge part of my life like it is/was for a lot of kids (although I did watch the majority of the Disney princess films).  But I've recently started to really love Disney and, I want to go to Disney world Florida so badly!  



 
6.  One of my favourite things to do on a day off is to bake.  Ever since I was little I've loved baking (especially cupcakes because of the different icing patterns you can do with a piping kit).
I love to blast my music really loudly and bake away to my hearts content.


 
7.  I love reading and, as my mum would say 'have enough books to start a shop'!
You can see my reading habits post here if you'd like.
 


I hope you all enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me.  I'm not going to nominate 15 bloggers but the bloggers I am nominating are:


Phoebe from Phoebe's Diaries

Esmee from Ezzlepops

Sian from Cakey Dreamer
 
Victoria from Destination Daydreamer

Allie from Reckless

Sarah from Sarah Anne


All the girls I've nominated have amazing blogs and I'd highly recommend giving them a read, you won't regret it!

Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin
 
SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig