Monday, 18 May 2015

My Current Blushes | Two Little Pigs Link Up

 

http://www.twolittlepigs.me/blushes-take-2-an-amalgamation/



One of my favourite blogs to read is Two Little Pigs Down Under which is run by the two little piglets themselves, the lovely girls that are Rosie and Lydia. 

They're hosting a three-weekly blogging link up, Blushes, when you can write a post to share some of your favourite bloggers with your readers.  So, I decided to jump on the Blushes bus and thought I'd share with you all some of the blogs that I've been loving recently.

 
 
 
Lottie loves blogging and I love Lottie's blog!  From her photography, to her really pretty layout (why can't my blog look like that?) to her writing style, I really like Lottie's blog. 
I often find myself scrolling through Lottie's blog because I just really love it.  Her posts make me smile and have definitely been helpful for little makeup-novice-me.
 I'd definitely recommend having a little nosy around her blog, you definitely won't regret it!
 
 

http://www.recklessblog.com/

If you have been hanging around my little blog here for a while, then you have most probably heard me talking about the lovely lady behind Reckless.  I'm lucky enough to not only call Allie one of my favourite bloggers but I'm lucky enough to call her my friend as well. 
Allie is hands down one of the bestest girlies that I know in the blogging world!  I really love reading her posts cause it's like my best friend is just sitting right there chatting away to me about what's on her mind and I really freaking love that.    

 Also, she has a gorgeous blog design (lovely pastel colours!) and her blog is actually a big inspiration for me when it comes to blogging.
 
 
Lilliputian Rose

http://www.lilliputianrose.co.uk/

I love Layla's posts.  She has such a variety of posts on her blog but at the same time her individual writing style really shines through.  Also, she has such a gorgeous blog design - is it just me or this becoming a bit of a theme with me on this post?
Also, her photography is so beautiful, it's always so crisp and clear and definitely a standard that I hope to match on my blog one day.



The Two Little Pigs

http://www.twolittlepigs.me/


Yes, the two girlies themselves!  I'm not really sure if I'm meant to do this because it's their link up but, I have an awful lot of love for Rosie and Lydia's blog, it just makes me smile so much. 
If you've been reading a few of my recent posts then you may have seen that I've caught the travel bug recently so, I love reading about their adventures down under, and I hope that I can have my own adventures there one day soon!
I absolutely love their style of writing, I can hear them laughing on the other side of the screen and their posts always make me smile.  And, like all the other blogs I've mentioned, I love their blog design an lot!



I hope you've enjoyed reading about some of the blogs that I enjoy reading.  Be sure to check them all out and let me know in the comments what you think of them.

If you want to take part in the Two Little Pigs blushes linkup then be sure to click here to share your own Blushes post.


Carolyn
x

 Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig