Sunday, 25 October 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag


 

 
Autumn.  By far my favourite season.  I know, I'm such a cliché.  
I absolutely love Autumn; cosy jumpers, hot drinks, and the most gorgeous colours in the trees.
I saw the sweater weather tag over on Molly Mac and thought I'd give it a try, although I have slightly amended it to suit myself.
 
 
Favourite candle scent? 
Yankee candle orange splash.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
Hot chocolate all the way!  I especially love a caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.
 
 

 
Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
I would normally say winged eyeliner because I'm actually okay at doing winged eyeliner but probably dark lips.  Although I really can't pull it off myself, I love to see it on others.

 
Best fragrance for fall? 
I'm still madly in love with my Zoella Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist (you can read my thoughts on this fragrance by clicking here).


What's the best Autumn memory you have? 
I recently went on a long drive with my friend Issy running various errands.  We stopped at Starbucks, had awesome car-eoke sessions, and I was wearing knitted tights, a maroon dress, and a cosy jumper - it all felt very Autumnal.  Also, te driveway up to where we stay is surrounded by trees and the colours are just incredible to look at.
 

 
What is autumn weather like where you live?
Chilly but sunny.  Sometimes quite rainy but I'm used to this since I live in the UK.

 
Most worn sweater? 
My oversized maroon jumper from New Look.


What book(s) are you reading this Autumn? 
 I've just finished Rachel's Tears by Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott.  It's an absolutely incredible and powerful read.  I'm going to start One Million Lovely Letters by Jodi Ann bickley, which I've been wanting to read for quite a while so I'm excited to start reading it.
  
 
Football games or jumping in leaf piles? 
Jumping in leaf piles!  What's not to love about jumping in a pile of gorgeous coloured leaves?
 

 















Skinny jeans or leggings? 
Skinny jeans for sure.  I seem to spend more time trying to fix my leggings than feeling comfortable in them whenever I wear them!

 
Chelsea boots or Uggs? 
Chelsea boots for the win!

 
Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
I honestly don't know, I'm yet to try it.
 

Favourite fall-related quote? 
Is Fall Out Boy an acceptable answer for this question?

 
What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Clairvoyant by The Story So Far, at least this year it is anyway.  I'm also loving I Hope This Comes Back To Haunt You by Neck Deep.   Another song that I have been listening too a lot is Twenty One Pilots cover of Can't Help Falling In Love, it's an incredible, haunting version of a classic song.



I hope you've enjoyed reading my answers for the sweater weather tag.  I tag Izzy K, xImmortalMindsxProfessional Daydreamer, and anyone else who loves Autumn as much as I do. 

Let me know in the comments what you're favourite things are about Autumn, I'd love to hear why you love this season.


Carolyn
x

Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Bloglovin
 

SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig