Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Gold In The Darkest Moments #3

Yesterday was quite a down day for me, I was feeling pretty rubbish and anxious.  This week has gone in so quickly for me, I can't believe it's Wednesday already!   I was feeling quite good at the end of last week but like I said, I'm feeling pretty down just now but I'm still going to look back on the week and share some of my happiness with you. 


1.  An evening walk.
Yesterday evening I went for a walk after work.  It helped me to clear my head and I was able to take some photos that I'm quite please with.  Having that time to myself to really appreciate the place that I live was lovely and something that I needed. 



2.  It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. 
This book is incredible!  It's been on my 'to read' list for quite a long time so when my siter got me a Waterstones gift card for my birthday I finally got a copy.  This book will make you laugh, cry and smile yet, it shows the reality of mental health in a raw and compelling way. 



3.   Monday morning. 
I loved Monday morning.  I know, not a normal thing to say but since Monday is my day off it meant I got a lie in.  But I was also down on the rota for morning horses, one my friends tagged along to help and we had a good laugh.  Even though it did result in him chucking me in a feeder and throwing hay on my head, I really enjoyed it.



4.  Another campfire. 
Last week myself and a few friends from work had a barbeque and a campfire at our work.  Since the weather was even nicer we decided to do the same thing after work on Sunday and it was lovely.  Hanging out together, listening to Panic! At The Disco, and eating too much food.



5.  Daffodils. 
There's lots of gorgeous Daffodils at my work and it looks lovely!  It really feels like Spring now and I love it, especially for taking photographs.



6.  My friend Olivia.
I got to see my friend Olivia at the weekend, she was volunteering at my work and we were in the same department.  I didn't realise how much I miss her till I got to spend a lot of time with her over the weekend.  She's such an amazing girl and I am so lucky to have her a s a friend, she's an absolute gem and hanging out with her makes me so happy. 


7.  My friend Dani.
On Monday afternoon I had quite a difficult doctor's appointment which has made me quite rocky and anxious.  But I've spent the last 3 days chatting to my friend Dani who lives in Canada.  We've talked about everything from my health issues to cats to bridesmaids.  It's so great to be able to message her about anything and everything and I just love her so much.   



Those are just some of the things from this week which have made me happy.  I'm enjoying this series a lot and I hope you are too, you can read my two previous posts from this series by clicking here.  Let me know in the comments about the things from your week that have made you happy, I'd love to hear from you. 


Carolyn
x


SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig