Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Gold In The Darkest Moments #4

Another week gone already.  This week has seemed really long for me, it feels like ages since I last posted, even though it's only been seven days.  My emotions have been a rollercoaster this week, although I've doing pretty good which has been nice.  I'm going to share some of the highlights with you. 


1.  Amazing photo opportunities. 
I've been trying really hard to photograph more often, it's something that I love doing but haven't been doing often enough.  There have been a few gorgeous sunrises this week and I've been fortunate enough to capture them before I go to work. 



2.  Spending time with my friends at work.
I've been making more of an effort to hang out with the people that I work with in the evenings, even if it meant four of us in the kitchen dancing to uptown funk, sitting up chatting with a handful of people talking till one am, or rearranging one of our rooms into chair/blanket forts and watching a movie on a projector screen. 



3.  Pizza party. 
One of the things that we done as a group was have a pizza making party which then resulted in us building chair forts and watching a movie.  It was so much fun and I had a great time.  Shopping beforehand in Asda was even fun, ten of us walking around with various trolleys, me falling over cause my shoes were really slippy, and one of my friends walking around in his bare feet cause 'who needs shoes?'. 
We also had good drives with great music to Asda and back and it was a really fun evening. 




4.  Meals out.
On my day off I went out for lunch with a few of my friends and then almost everyone from my work ended up going out for tea together.  I ate way too much food that day!  When we went out for tea I only ordered a pudding, I was so full!!



5. Baking. 
I baked S'more Brownies last night and I'm really pleased with how they turned out.  It was so fun to make them, especially since I won't be able to bake over the next couple of weeks cause work is going to be really busy. 


I hope you enjoyed this post, I really enjoyed writing it.  I probably won't be able to post in this series next week due to being extremely busy at work cause our Easter camps are starting.  But hopefully I'll be able to share something.  Please let me know in the comments how your weeks have been, I'd love to hear from you.




Carolyn
x



SHARE:
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig